Manuscripts whose primary purpose appears to be to increase a given author's number of citation may incur citation manipulation sanctions.
Sanctions for plagiarism, duplicate publication and citation manipulation may include:-
- Immediate rejection of the manuscript.
- Immediate rejection of every other manuscript submitted to AJPCT by any of the authors of the manuscript.
- Prohibition against all of the authors for any new submissions to any journal published either individually or in combination with other authors of the manuscript, as well as in combination with any other authors.
- The prohibition shall continue for two years from notice of suspension.
- Prohibition against all of the authors from serving on the Editorial Board of AJPCT.
- In the event that there are documented violations of these policies in any journal, regardless of whether or not the violations occurred in AJPCT, the above sanctions will be applied.
- In cases where the violations of the above policies are found to be particularly severe, AJPCT reserves the right to impose additional sanctions beyond those described above.